The B2B Marketing Lab is on the look out for Marketing Internships to join the office in London. If you are interested, candidates!
For more opportunities go to other opportunities
Organization/Company: The B2B Marketing Lab is a team of digital marketing consultants, search engine marketers, PPC analysts, content specialists, designers, web developers and social media addicts who are continually researching current and emerging B2B marketing tools and trends in order to deliver best practice advice and consultancy in inbound marketing, social media. Is the first and only HubSpot Diamond Partner in the UK. This international Inbound Marketing consultancy is based in London and also has offices in Singapore. Founded in 2012, the business has grown almost exponentially. B2BML has enjoyed a very successful period of expansion since becoming a HubSpot Platinum Partner in February 2016. The B2B Marketing Lab provides services and consultancy in lead generation, content marketing, lead nurturing, website design & build and demand generation services.The B2B Marketing Lab is part of The itpr Group, an international digital marketing family, with over 25 years experience and office locations in London, Chicago and Boston
Duty Station: London
Open To: All students meeting the requirements
Job description: The B2B Marketing Lab is on the look out for Marketing Intern's to join the office in London. The ideal candidate will be called on to support the Marketing account management team in the successful execution of digital marketing campaigns on behalf of the clients - including social media management, marketing content generation and use of HubSpot Inbound Marketing software. This requires a basic understanding of marketing techniques – marketing collateral generation, emailing marketing campaigns - and the enthusiasm and acumen to learn and develop an extensive digital marketing and analytical skill-set. The applicant will be actively involved in the effective running and reporting of marketing campaigns undertaken by The B2B Marketing Lab, therefore will be expected to conduct himself with a high level of professionalism at all times. The applicant will work from 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Graduated/undergraduate students in Digital Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Economics, Sciences, Maths or Technology
- A basic understanding of digital marketing strategies and tactics
- A competent understanding of Microsoft Office suite - in particularly Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Word
- A hardworking and committed approach
- A blend of strong analytical and written skills
- Good organisational skills with ability to multi-task
- Experience in the use of social media platforms – e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, HootSuite and other social media monitoring tools / applications
Application process: To run for the Marketing Internship at The B2B Marketing Lab send your CV and fill all the required field in the following link
Useful informations: Key Responsibilities:
- Developing and applying an understanding of integrated inbound marketing and the role of digital marketing within The B2B Marketing Lab’s wider marketing offering.
- Training to develop a wide-ranging digital marketing skill set, encompassing outbound and inbound marketing, content design, marketing copy creation and all forms of digital marketing and analytics
- General reporting and account administration
- Supporting the Marketing team with day-to-day contact with clients.
- Develop an understanding of each of your clients and the reasons and strategies behind client’s marketing objectives.
Contact information: The B2B Marketing Lab, Europoint, 5-11 Lavington St, London SE1 0NZ
edited by Giorgia Maddalon
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.