Red Flag is now recruiting Account Managers (Strategic Communications and Public Affairs Campaigns) to drive and support engagement across the growing international client base.
For more opportunities go to: Other Opportunities
Organization: Red Flag works with business leaders and their corporate affairs teams to audit, protect and enhance the reputation of their organisations.
Red Flag’s clients trust the global team of expert strategists and campaigners – drawn from the worlds of media, politics, business and diplomacy – to cut through the noise and address their regulatory, reputational and communications challenges. Politics, regulation and global movements are becoming more difficult for companies and interest groups to navigate. Traditional strategies – built on evidence and access – struggle in fast-moving environments that reward novelty and noise. Unlocking policy problems demands much wider campaigning approaches that attach political risk and reward to decisions – by driving media attention, citizen engagement and online debate.
Duty Station: Brussels
Open To: Account Manager
Timeframe: Not Specified
Deadline: Not Specified
Job description: Account Managers are responsible for developing and managing campaigns on behalf of our clients, implementing integrated communications and public affairs plans, managing daily client interactions and reporting, developing new business leads, and pitching for new accounts.
- Lead the development and implementation of communications and public affairs campaigns for our clients.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across our international offices in a creative and fast-paced environment.
- Support in project management, reporting and team co-ordination, including delegating and overseeing the work of more junior staff.
- Media and stakeholder engagement.
- Drive new business development and participate in pitching for new accounts.
- Comprehensive understanding of the EU political system.
- Good networks within institutions – Commission, Parliament, Council and Permanent Representations - as well as with media in Brussels.
- Strong media relations experience.
- Creative mind looking for innovative solutions.
- Fluency in English and French (written and spoken). Other languages a benefit.
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills are a prerequisite.
- Minimum five years’ experience in a professional environment
- Experience in consultancy is a plus.
Wage/Fees: Not Specified
Application process: To apply, candidates must fill out the online form and upload an up to date resume.
Useful links: Red Flag Website
Contact Information: RedFlag contacts
edited by Elisa Basile
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org