The European marketing team for Amazon Prime Video is based in Central London and it has the responsibility of driving customer growth and engagement, through a very broad combination of marketing channels across Europe. While its office is based in London, its remit is EU-wide and it collaborates very closely with its colleagues in the US. The Amazon Prime Video has grown rapidly in both size and influence and it's looking for a future leader to join it. And are you ready?
For more opportunities go to: Other Opportunities
Organization: Amazon’s Prime Video is an on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch. From popular Amazon Originals such as Jack Ryan, Hanna, The Grand Tour, American Gods and the Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, to its recent live sports offering including 37 ATP tennis tournaments, the US Open as well as a range of up-coming Premier League games exclusively for Prime Customers. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team work in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of its customers is at the heart of everything it
Duty Station: London
Open To: Graduates
Timeframe: Not specified
Deadline: Not specified
- The Direct Marketing Manager will be responsible for conceptualizing, executing and continually improving end-to-end direct marketing campaigns for email, push and direct mail, with a particular emphasis on amplifying the impact of Live Sport and supporting EU5 large-scale activation and engagement campaigns;
- Through strategic thinking, strong data driven customer insight, creative thinking and operational excellence, he/she will flawlessly execute a comprehensive marketing plan that builds awareness and drive traffic to strategic campaigns and seasonal events;
- The Direct Marketing Manager must shown that he/she can work autonomously and be as comfortable handling details as he/she is thinking big;
- He/She must have demonstrable expertise in driving data-driven direct marketing strategy as well as campaign execution end-to-end including writing copy and directing creative assets;
- He /She must be comfortable dealing with ambiguity as it testes its way into new content types with the launch of live sports;
- He/She must shown you’re able to work in a dynamic environment and can deliver results at pace.
- A degree level graduate or equivalent achievement;
- Strong and resourceful problem-solver in a varied and fast-paced environment;
- Excellent written English and presentation skills;
- Commitment to quality and accuracy;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Confidence in written and verbal communication, to all levels of management;
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly;
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines;
- Advanced experience of analytical tools.
- Content creation for push, direct mail and email campaigns including copywriting;
- Background in strategic planning and execution of holistic direct marketing campaigns;
- Background in marketing a global offering with a targeted localized approach;
- Project management skills;
- Direct mail marketing experience.
Wage/Fees: Not mentioned
Application process: If interested, visit the offer page and submit your application in English
410 Terry Ave. North
Phone: (206) 266-1000
Contact by E-mail:
Amazon Web Services PR
edited by Michela Palocci
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org