The Prada Group is looking for a Kudamm Sales Assistant. What is the job purpose? To be the “ambassador” who conveys the Brand’ philosophy and values. As such, to be responsible to maximize the sales performance by fostering the relationship with the customers and developing their Brand loyalty, providing a unique experience in its store and guiding the client into its world.
For more opportunities go to: Other Opportunities
Organization: Founded in 1913 in Italy, the Prada Group was built on a tradition of excellence and with a vision of innovation. Its Iconic Brands include PRADA, Miu Miu, Church’s, Car Shoe and Pasticceria Marchesi and it is currently operating in more than 45 Countries, embracing employees of more than 100 nationalities. Joining Company means working in a creative and international environment, with teams of people motivated by curiosity and the quest for excellence. The engine of its success is the importance and value that it places on the talent and passion of its people leading to their own professional growth.
Duty Station: Berlin
Open To: Those who speak fluent English and German
Timeframe: Not specified
Deadline: Not specified
- Welcome and serve the customer providing an excellent in-store experience at all times;
- Maintain and develop client relationships through an individual approach, leveraging also on CRM and digital tools;
- Be proactively engaged in cross selling with all Departments and maximizes sales opportunity in order to achieve individual sales target and KPIs;
- Ensure to be up-to-date knowing fashion trends and competitors.
Prove Brand and product knowledge;
- Deal effectively with customer complaints by liaising with the line manager when necessary;
- Ensure and maintain the shop floor and visual display high standard, complying with Company operational guidelines and stock procedures;
- Contribute to ensure a high level of security and is attentive to prevent product thefts.
- Passion for human relations and sales;
- Problem solving, curiosity and interest in luxury/fashion, art and design;
- Experience of building a long-lasting relationship with clients;
- Being able to work in team as well as alone;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Passion and knowledge of the managed product category;
- Fluent spoken German and English expected.
Wage/Fees: Not mentioned
Application process: If interested, visit the offer page and submit your application
via Antonio Fogazzaro, 28
edited by Michela Palocci
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org