SES’ global team works collaboratively to make a significant, and often life-changing difference in the world. As part of their team, you will play an integral part in delivering on their vision. At SES, they connect and enable broadcast, telecom, corporate and government customers, and enrich the lives of billions of people worldwide.
For more opportunities go to: Other Opportunities
Organization: SES is the world’s leading satellite operator with over 70 satellites in two different orbits, Geostationary Orbit (GEO) and Medium Earth Orbit (MEO). They provide a diverse range of customers with global video distribution and data connectivity services through two business units: SES Video and SES Networks.
Duty Station: London
Open To: Candidates owning a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
Timeframe: As soon as possible
Deadline: Not specified
- Plan, manage, oversee and document all aspects of assigned projects;
- manage third party agency editing, adding subtitles and new branding to video materials ready for social, web and social media;
- campaign monitoring;
- carry out research;
- manage of filing/templating documents – social media guides, campaign materials, blog posts, video materials etc.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business Administration;
- experience using LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter to communicate to a business audience;
- fluent in English. Other languages may be a plus;
- excellent written and oral communications skills;
- excellent interpersonal skills.
Application process: Click “apply” on the job description page and follow the steps.
Contact Information: Please, fill the form to ask further information
edited by Sara Crepaldi
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org