Are you interested in the field of solar energy? You will find BayWa r.e. teams dynamic, with a flattened hierarchy and a company culture that is both open and discreet, as well as an outlook towards both internal and international development. You will be encouraged to come up with your own ideas and drive innovations for a sustainable future. What are you waiting for? Apply now!
For more opportunities go to: Other Opportunities.
Organization: BayWa r.e. France SAS develops, builds and operates wind and solar energy projects. Located in Paris and in regions close to the projects, they provide a full range of services including origination, project development, permitting, financing, procurement, construction and operation of windfarms and solar parks. In the PV-sector, they ensure quality operation of plants with their own maintenance technicians and provide operations and maintenance services to third parties.
Duty Station: Nantes, France.
- Students looking for an internship for their end of studies (6 months minimum) with a start date in October 2019;
- Curious, autonomous, responsible and with excellent interpersonal skills;
- A good mastery of cartographic tools is a plus.
Timeframe: Start date: October 2019. 6 months minimum.
- Prospecting new sites for the development of ground-based photovoltaic projects;
- Coordination with the prospecting activities of the wind development team;
- Discovery and follow-up of solar project development steps in support of experienced project managers;
- Follow-up of the files and coordination of the partners, from the phase of study by obtaining the building permit, the participation in the calls for tenders and until the beginning of the construction;
- Communication and consultation with local stakeholders: landowners, communities, state services, local residents, etc.;
- Frequent travel throughout France.
- Higher education Bac +4 / 5: engineer, lawyer, geographer, spatial planning, town planning, environment;
- Perfect command of French;
- Fluent English;
- Driving license B (car).
Application process: To apply for this offer please send your CV and a cover letter to the email address in the contact information section.
Team Candidate Management
BayWa r.e. France SAS
+33 155 3149 80
edited by Riccardo Testa
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org