Interested in the music industry? Want to learn more about Universal Music Group? Its paid Internship Program is designed to provide motivated and interested students with knowledge of the music entertainment industry. Today’s students will become tomorrow’s leaders, and its goal is to provide these individuals with a meaningful,educational and fun work experience! If you have a passion for music consumption through streaming platforms, then Universal Music Group wants to hear from you!
Organization: The Universal Music Group is the world’s leading music company. In everything it does, it is committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship.The Universal Music Group owns and operates a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. As digital technology refashions the world, its unmatched commitment to lead in developing new services, platforms and business models for the delivery of music and related content empowers innovators and allows new commercial and artistic opportunities to flourish. Knowing that music, a powerful force for good in the world, is unique in its ability to inspire people and bring them together, the Universal Music Group works with its artists and employees to serve its communities.It is the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.
Duty Station: Santa Monica, California
Open To: Those who is enrolled as a full-time student and at least sophomore standing
Timeframe: In autumn
Deadline: Not specified
Participating in this internship will expose you to: spotify playlisting and promotion, mastery of how to increase engagement for artists and brands on all social outlets, familiarity with online marketing tools and ability to analyze campaign performance, summarize key insights and recommend actions to improve.
Applicants must be creative, willing to learn, have a flexible schedule, and of course, want to have fun.
- Creating social content for artists and clients;
- Pulling data for insights and analysis;
- Strategizing and executing ways to promote artists & clients in order to grow their fan base across all social platforms;
- Engaging in brainstorming sessions for global marketing campaigns;
- Developing Spotify promotion strategies to assist the promotions team, as well as label artists;
- Various day-to-day maintenance tasks for all streaming, marketing/social media and advertising accounts.
- Driven and hardworking;
- Working knowledge of social media and a strong desire to learn more about the digital marketing world;
- Come to work with ideas to help increase engagement and awareness for artists and brands;
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Understanding of music streaming services and promotions;
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Pixelmator or other web design tools is a plus, but not necessary;
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads (Power Editor, Ads Manager) & Google Analytics is a plus, but not necessary.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student and at least sophomore standing;
- Minimum of 15 hours of availability each week during business hours.
Wage/Fees: Not specified
To apply, simply follow the ‘Apply’ button on the website.
UMG’s corporate headquarters
2220 Colorado Avenue
Santa Monica, California
edited by Michela Palocci
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org