Amazon, the renowned society and leader of the e-commerce, is looking for an employee who will recruit candidates assigning available jobs, in order to build Customer Service teams for its UK and French networks. If your English is fluent, and also, if you think that a career filled with both human relationships and deadlines is what you’re looking for, don’t shilly-shally and apply for this job!
For more opportunities go to: Other opportunities
Organization: Amazon is an American multinational technology company founded in 1994, best known for being the world’s largest e-commerce marketplace, AI assistant provider, and cloud computing platform. Beside that, it is the second largest employer in the United States, and also the third largest technology company by revenue in the world.
Duty Station: London, UK
Open To: Hands-on candidates who have previous recruiting experience, speaking English fluently
Timeframe: Not mentioned
Job description: The International Recruitment Lead has to manage a high-volume recruitment process, facing with the following key responsibilities:
- Determine the hiring strategy, considering local market conditions and cost per hire.
- Liaise with relevant branding and Public Relations teams to ensure all advertising is compliant with Amazon External Branding Guidelines.
- Use multiple channels in sourcing and keep current on recruiting sourcing trends -relevant to High Volume Hiring (HVH) - both in sourcing directly and via third party suppliers
- Interpret sourcing data to suggest viability of sourcing strategy and improvements needed.
- Management of all KPIs and relevant data and reports
-Support the High Volume recruitment process from initial candidate contact to offer ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
- Analyze and implement process improvements.
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and opportunities for efficiency
-Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- Act as an SME for Legal, Due Diligence processes & policies
- Partner with agencies to set the HVH vision, drive quarterly business reviews and monitor agency scorecard completion
- Deliver specific HVH projects as required
- Previous recruiting experience, preferably with experience of direct hiring and marketing strategies.
-Demonstrated customer service focus which provides for an excellent candidate experience
-Fluency in written and spoken English is required
- Negotiation skills
-Ability to work efficiently and accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
-Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Experience with MS Word and Excel
- Fluency in French is an asset (optional)
- Previous experience of sourcing for high volume, multi-lingual roles would be an advantage (optional)
Wage/Fees: Not specified
Application process: You can simply apply clicking the relative button on this page
Phone: 800 145 851
edited by Federica Mataluna
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org