With its origins deeply rooted in the culture of handwriting, Montblanc continues to assert its cultural commitment around the world with the creation of wide-ranging initiatives to promote arts and culture in many forms, while honouring the modern day patrons who support the advancement of the arts.
For more opportunities go to: Other Opportunities
Organization: Montblanc is a German manufacturer of luxury writing instruments, watches, jewellery, eyewear and leather goods Since 1906, it has never stopped revolutionize the culture of writing with breakthrough innovations.
Duty Station: Hamburg
Open To: engaged, lively and multi-interested students preferably of Business Administration or Marketing & Communication at the end of your Bachelor studies or between your Bachelor graduation and Master studies.
Timeframe: The internship starts ideally on August 1st 2019 and lasts for 6 months.
Deadline: Not specified
Job description: Main duties:
- support & assistance for our International PR team at all levels. Right from the beginning you will be a full-time member of our dynamic team;
- you will be responsible for projects and will conduct these projects autonomously;
- support markets with daily requests;
- support with the arrangement of Press visits and manufacture tours for journalists and bloggers at Montblanc HQ in Hamburg.
- be engaged, lively and multi-interested students preferably of Business Administration or Marketing & Communication at the end of your Bachelor studies or between your Bachelor graduation and Master studies;
- have gathered sufficient experience from previous internships;
- be fluent in English (a second language would be a plus);
- have excellent skills in all Microsoft Office applications (Power Point and Excel in particular);
- be a team minded, open dedicated person who is problem-solving oriented, determined and independent, proactive and accurate method of operation.
Application process: Please, register and fill the application form.
Montblanc International GMBH
Phone: +49 (0)40 84001-0
edited by Sara Crepaldi
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org