Heineken is looking for a trainee in Sesto San Giovanni, Milan, Italy. You will have the chance to spend six months in a dynamic and young environment in one of the most amazing cities in Italy. Furthermore, Heineken will provide the trainee with tickets and an amount of money to cover expenses. It’s time for you to take the challenge.
For more opportunities go to: Other opportunities
Organization: Heineken is the leading company in Italy in the production of beer and has been labelled as Top Employer four times in a row. An excellent working environment and its continuous updating of working policies is what makes Heineken a unique company focused on innovation and development
Duty Station: Sesto San Giovanni, Milan, Italy
Open To: Students enrolled in a Master’s degree course
Timeframe: Six-month internship
Deadline: Not specified
- management of the promoting activities related to the training provided;
- providing support to problem-solving;
- managing the arrangement of meeting rooms as well as preparation of materials necessary for the training;
- providing support to granted training management.
- be currently enrolled in a Master’s degree course;
- possess exceptional interpersonal skills;
- be creative and independent;
- have a great interest in HR;
- master the main IT systems;
- being able to produce reports and identify corrective measures.
Wage/Fees: A reimbursement of expenses is provided as well as tickets
Application process: Candidates can send their application by uploading their resume on the page of the offer
viale Edison 110,
20099 Sesto San Giovanni (MI)
edited by Valentina Murace
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org