Have you ever thought about working for a famous luxury accessories brand? Jimmy Choo needs somebody who will provide professional and proactive support as well as advice to the business while working closely with the retail Country Manager for the UK, Ireland and Scandinavia. Apply now and be surrounded by the sense of glamour and a playfully daring spirit.
For more opportunities go to: Other Opportunities
Organization: The Jimmy Choo company was founded in 1996 and its reputation as a celebrity favourite helped to fuel its rapid expansion. Today, Jimmy Choo encompasses a complete luxury accessories brand. Women's shoes remain the core of the product offer, alongside handbags, small leather goods, sunglasses, belts, fragrance and men's shoes.
Duty Station: London, UK
Open To: Graduates with proven HR experience in a global organisation
Timeframe: Not specified
Deadline: Not specified
Job description: Based in London, the HR Advisor will work across the full spectrum of HR activities with a focus on our retail population. Main Responsibilities and Duties are:
- Advise line managers and employees on best practice with regard to a full range of employee relations issues;
- Manage investigation/disciplinary processes;
- Work with line managers to drive the retail recruitment process, ensuring the highest quality candidates are recruited;
- Ensure feedback is provided to candidates in a timely and professional manner at each stage of the process;
- Support the wider HR team in the implementation of development strategies;
Provide advice on immigration and visa queries.
- CIPD qualified preferred but not essential;
- Proven HR experience in a global organisation;
- Highly competent user of MS Office packages;
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise;
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, oral and written;
- Discretion and confidentiality.
Wage/Fees: paid but not specified
Application process: candidates can upload their resume on the dedicated page
Webpage of the offer
Jimmy Choo Customer Services:
call from France on 0800 946 606
from Germany on 0800 363 8479 or +44 (0)208 045 1112
edited by Valentina Murace
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org