Netflix is looking for a new creative dubbing supervisor in its Amsterdam office. The main mission of this role is to preserve the original creative intent of our filmmakers throughout the many language adaptations Netflix commissions and distributes
For more opportunities go to: Other Opportunities
Organization: Netflix is the world’s leading internet entertainment service with 125 million memberships in over 190 countries enjoying content across a wide variety of genres and languages. The International Dubbing team is responsible for sharing those amazing stories to growing international audience, supervising all aspects of lip-sync dubbing, voiceover, and audio description production.
Duty Station: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Open To: graduates with passion in movies and TV series
Timeframe: not given
Deadline: not given
Job description: As a creative dubbing supervisor in Amsterdam office, your mission is to preserve the original creative intent of our filmmakers throughout the many language adaptations Netflix commissions and distributes. Centered around audio production, a great team environment, and cutting-edge technology, this role is critical to Netflix’s ability to provide the best-localized experience to Netflix’s members. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and initiative.
Qualifications: the requirements for this job are:
- excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- fluency in English is required, and additional European language fluency is a plus;
- BA/BS preferred;
- minimum 3-5 years prior experience in managing localization and/or creative workflows within the entertainment industry; background in dubbing creation and a passion for languages and translation quality;
- deep understanding of differences, subtitles, and nuances between subtitle and dub translation ;
- adaptability and resilience to quick changes in priorities, technology, tools, and workflows;
- attention to detail; organization, problem-solving, analytical and multitasking skills;
- creativity and the passion to challenge current industry standards;
- passion for international and foreign language films/series.
Application process: to apply for this position fill in the form on the page offer
edited by Lorenza Paolella Ridolfi
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org