Daniel Wellington is an exciting and lively brand that strives to enrich the lives of its customers with a timeless style. By joining the administrative staff, you will become part of a team that will provide you with assistance and tools to grow and succeed. Apply now!
For more opportunities go to: Other opportunities
Organization: It was a chance meeting around the world that sparked the idea of Daniel Wellington. During this trip, our founder Filip Tysander met an intriguing British gentleman with impeccable but unpretentious style. The man had a particular fondness for his vintage watches with old NATO straps marked by time. His name? Daniel Wellington.
Inspired by the timeless style of his new acquaintance, Filip decided to create his own line of watches. Minimalist and refined, the classic design with interchangeable straps has great charm. Now, a few years later, this design continues to be an important part of what makes Daniel Wellington so special.
Duty Station: Milan
Open To: All those who meet the requirements listed below
Timeframe: Working hours are 9.00 / 13.00 - 14.00 / 18.00
Deadline: Not mentioned
Job description: For the Milan offices, Daniel Wellington is selecting a Secretary to begin his full-time internship. The resource, alongside the company tutor, will deal with:
- Management support: agenda management, meeting organization, congresses, travel booking;
- Management of incoming and outgoing mail;
- Monitoring and management of the e-mail address;
- Document filing;
- Monitoring and updating company social networks;
- Organization of corporate events;
- Preparation of Power Point presentations;
- Monitoring and control of deadlines.
Qualifications: The candidate for the internship at Daniel Wellington must possess:
- Degree or equivalent culture;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office package, in particular Word, Excel and Power Point, and familiarity with the use of the Internet and social networks;
- Good knowledge of English (B2);
- Confidentiality, excellent communication skills, spirit of initiative and dynamism.
Wage: Not mentioned
Application process: To apply for the job offer click on the "join our movement" button at the bottom of the offer page.
Contact Information: To contact Daniel Wellington please use the following link.
edited by Valentina Foscoli
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org