The famous business Canon is looking for consumable accountant managers to work at their headquarter in Qatar. If you have a degree in Commerce or Economics and you know how to maximize revenue growth, this work opportunity is for you. What are you waiting for? Don’t waste your time, apply now and fly to Qatar!
For more opportunities go to: Other opportunities
Organization: Canon is the leading name in imaging and has been for the past 80 years. They are the leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. An emphasis on technology is part of Canon’s corporate DNA and they are dedicated to helping people reimagine what is possible through imaging. They are utilising their imaging technologies to go beyond the rich line up of their existing products to cultivating new areas of business where their imaging technology can push the boundaries of what is possible. This reaches into satellite development, medical advancements, growing the possibilities of print and industrial equipment and network video cameras, which contribute towards building smart cities. Canon’s core strength in optical and imaging technology is also contributing to advances in astronomy.
Duty Station: Qatar
Open To: Degree level education, preferably in Commerce or Economics
Timeframe: Full-time permanent
Deadline: Not mentioned
Job description: With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. They’'ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly. As consumable accountant manager they will show you how to:
- Associate & develop channel partners & ensure maximum visibility/ coverage in market;
- Cement relations with the network associates & impart continuous training to them;
- Develop distribution strategies for ensuring availability of products at each end point;
- Plan and assign targets to the Channel Partners and ensure them to achieve or over-achieve the targets;
- Initiate/ develop relations with key decision makers in target organizations for business development;
- Understand the Business structure of Key Accounts and their requirements.
Creating higher level of interest and awareness by providing presentations to the Senior Management about the entire product portfolio and giving a complete solution to their requirements.
You will have to:
- Extend market reach and maximize revenue growth by opening up and leading in-direct channels for Software, LFP, A4 copiers and low-end office segment.
Qualifications: In order to apply you should have:
- Relevant experience in IT and office automation industry (essential);
- Proven experience of developing channel partners within IT and office automation industry (essential);
- Previous proven experience of developing departmental and organizational strategies in line with the overall company objectives (essential);
- Professional appearance, attitude and communication style (essential);
- Clearly understands the difference between Tier1 and Tier2 client base and market segmentation (essential).
Wage: Not mentioned
Application process: In order to apply you should fill in the online application form, you can find here.
Woodhatch, Reigate, Surrey
Canon (UK) consumer product support:
Tel: 0207 6600186
edited by Eleonora Somma
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org