Adidas is Looking for Manager Corporate Communication. If you were looking for the right opportunity and you like adventure apply for this job. Fly to Shanghai for to be part of international team. Adidas is waiting for you!
For more opportunities go to: Other Opportunities
Organization: Adidas is a multinational corporation, founded and headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing and accessories. It is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe, and the second largest in the world. It is the holding company for the Adidas Group, which consists of the Reebok sportswear company, TaylorMade golf company (including Ashworth), Runtastic, an Austrian fitness technology company and 8.33% of German football club Bayern Munich.
Duty Station: Shanghai, China
Open To: Candidates with minimum 3 years of corporate communication experience including employee engagement, event organization and issues management.
Timeframe: Not specified
Deadline: Not specified
Job description: The APAC Corporate Communication team manages adidas reputation in APAC internally and externally. The Manager is to execute internal communication strategy at APAC level by developing the right message and story lines and apply to the right channels. The role is to ensure high level of consistency of global message in the market and support employee engagement. The main responsibilities of the \Manager of the Corporate Communication are as follows:
- Enhance the company reputation among APAC employees.
- Land global key message and key activations consistently across APAC country/clusters.
- Be the contact point for the global internal communication team for APAC market
- Promote APAC stories to global communication channels and ensure the right level of exposure in global channels.
- Lead pan APAC event and employee activation program to support leadership communications.
- Work with country/cluster internal communication manager to ensure the message consistency and penetration across APAC via internal communication channels, platforms and events.
- Provide input to global/APAC corporate communication strategy.
- Create and execute new and improved communication methods and tools to improve the capability of internal communication managers in country/cluster.
- Develop and oversee management of the Internal Communication budget; accountable for executing programs within budget parameters.
- Establish, develop and utilize effective measurement tools.
Qualifications: The qualifications a candidate for the position of Manager Corporate Communication must have are as follows:
- Comprehensive business understanding of topics, processes and structures
- Thorough understanding of the complexity, interactions and dynamics within an international company
- Excellent communication expertise, both written and verbal (quality, consistency and accuracy)
- Strong event management capability
- Ability to think and act strategically and develop operational plans
- Positive, “can do” attitude, energy and high levels of stamina. Interested in sports.
- Able to balance multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Minimum 3 years of corporate communication experience including employee engagement, event organization and issues management
- Experience in managing event vendors.
- Interested in technology and digital tools.
- Excellent written, verbal communications and presentation skills in English.
Wage/fees: Not specified
Application process: To apply for the position of Manager Corporate Communication you can do it by clicking on the link of Apply here and follow the steps
Tel: +49 (0) 9132 84-0
edited by Amantia Bali
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org