The UN Office of the Director for Coordination and Shared Services (ODCSS) is looking for communicators. Test yourself!
For more opportunities go to: International Organizations
Organization: UN Office of the Director for Coordination and Shared Services, The Office of the Director for Coordination and Shared Services enables, directs and coordinates departmental efforts to ensure the effective integration and management of both the Departments of Political and Peacebuilding Affairs (DPPA) and Peace Operations (DPO).
Duty Station: New York, USA
Open To: Students/Graduates with a keen interest in the work of the United Nations and have a personal commitment to the ideals of the UN Charter.
Timeframe: The internship is for a period of six months.
Deadline: 31 december 2019
Job description: •Assist the Digital and Social Media Manager with the daily social media outreach and engagement on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram;
- Research content and draft messages for the @UNPeacekeeping social media channels;
- Assist in developing digital products for web and social media platforms; create simple visual assets (quote cards, GIFs etc.).
- Assist in developing longer-form content on UN Peacekeeping stories to increase awareness and understanding, including through Medium;
- Assist in the production of Instagram Stories;
- Support the Social Media Manager during Facebook Live/Instagram Live/Twitter Live events;
- Support live coverage from events;
- Assist in the daily monitoring of social media accounts;
- Proactively contribute suggestions and ideas for that will add value to UN Peacekeeping’s digital communications;
- Perform any other duties as requested by the supervisor.
Qualifications: To qualify for an internship with the United Nations Internship Programme, the following conditions must be met: Applicants must meet one of the following requirements: (a) be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); (b) be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor's level or equivalent); or (c) have graduated with a university degree (as defined above) and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one year period of graduation.
Wage/Fees: The internship is UNPAID and full-time.
Application process: All you have to do is fulfill the form disposable at offer page
Contact Information: to contact UN career it is foreseen a dedicated procedure
edited by Samuele Busignani
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org