The Global Environment Facility (GEF) is a financing mechanism for five international environmental conventions; the Minamata Convention on Mercury, the Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs), the United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity (UNCBD), the United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD) and the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).
For more opportunities go to: International Organizations
Organization: The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger. Its goal is to achieve food security for all and make sure that people have regular access to enough high-quality food to lead active, healthy lives. With over 194 member states, FAO works in over 130 countries worldwide.
Duty Station: Rome, Italy
Open To: not specified
Timeframe: not specified
Deadline: October 26th, 2019
The applicant will have to Provide quality assurance in the monitoring and evaluation milestones as required by the GEF and FAO. Especially in several duties:
- Project Inception Report
- Annual reporting Project Implementation Review (PIR) and Project Progress Report (PPR)
- Mid Term Review (MTR) & Terminal Evaluation (TE)
- Tracking Tools or Results Framework Indicators at CEO Endorsement, MTR and TE Stage
- Risk management assessment (semi-annually)
- Advanced university degree in (for Consultants) / University degree (only for PSA) in social science, economics, natural resource management, development studies, political science, international relations, business administration and finance, management, information systems, communication or related fields.
- 5 years of relevant experience in results-based, project monitoring and analysis, project financial planning and budgeting project planning including practical experience in project formulation, appraisal, implementation.
- Working knowledge of English, with ability of writing reports, and at least a B level of French or Spanish. For PSAs working knowledge of English is sufficient.
Wage: not specified
Application process: After being registered, the applicant should fill the form online
Federico Sconocchia Pisoni
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org