WE seeks a Strategist, Development Strategy to join their team. Reporting to the Associate Director, the ideal candidate will have an interest in developing marketing, business development, and technical design skills, with a keen eye for detail, expressive and business-focused writing skills, and a commitment to making a difference in the world. They are looking for someone who is creative, thinks on their feet, and results-driven to join our fast-paced and exciting team. A background in marketing, media, or development is an additional asset. This individual must be passionate and committed to the core beliefs of the organization—the WE Philosophy. Apply now!
For more opportunities go to: International Organizations.
Organization: WE is a movement that brings people together and gives them the tools to change the world. Their vision is to shift the world from “me” to “we.” Their mission is to empower all people to change the world, locally and globally, achieving transformative outcomes for themselves and others.
Duty Station: Toronto, Canada.
Open To: Graduates.
Timeframe: Full-time contract.
- Creation and support of highly-customized proposals to corporate partners to secure sponsorships, corporate gifts, employee engagement, and cause marketing initiatives;
- Develop and design compelling materials and assets including pitch presentations that effectively communicate funding priorities to reflect the objectives and interests of corporate partners;
- Contribute to the development of partnership strategies;
- Support the creation of standardized sales tools and resources;
- Communicate with implementing teams to gather relevant information and develop specialized expertise about programs and impacts to be able to address the interests of prospects in highly customized proposals;
- Conduct comprehensive research of funder interests and objectives, seeking alignment with WE’s priority funding needs;
- Maintain accurate and detailed files, databases and work logs;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Marketing, Media, International Development or other related fields. With 2-4 years of experience in a professional setting;
- Experience building strategic pitch documents and decks for prospective clients;
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills in all internal and external relations;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple responsibilities within tight deadlines;
- Quick learner with a demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively when developing partnership opportunities;
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and within a team setting;
- Positive attitude, high energy, flexible and enthusiastic. Advanced writing skills and attention to details;
- Excellent comprehension and ease with the application of Microsoft Office programs, particularly PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop is an asset;
- Keen eye for strategic design of documents.
Application process: To apply for this position please fill the form on the offer webpage.
edited by Riccardo Testa
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org