The position is located in the Human Capital Management(HCM), Payroll(PY), Organizational Management(OM) team, Solutions Architecture 1, ERP/Umoja project in the Department of Management, Strategy, Policy and Compliance in New York. The Associate Information Systems Officer (SAP HCM-PY-OM) will report to an Information Systems Officer or a Senior Information Systems Officer.
For more opportunities go to: International Organizations
Organization: Department of Management Strategy, Policy and Compliance Enterprise Resource Planning Project. Umoja is a continuous organizational transformation, enabling high-quality, and cost-effective service delivery for evolving United Nations mandates, anywhere in the world. By updating skills, harmonizing practices and applying global technology, Umoja maximizes productivity of the UN's human, financial and material resources.
Duty Station: New York, US
Open To: not specified
Timeframe: not specified
Deadline: 13 October, 2019
Within delegated authority, the Associate Information Systems Officer is responsible for the following duties:
- Assists in the design and development of new system functionality in the scope of SAP HCM, PY and OM modules.
- Undertakes analysis of user requirements and develop enhancements and new feature for the same.
- Supports the enhancement and/or modification of interfaces of the Umoja SAP system with other systems, both external and internal (ICSC, Pension Fund, Inspira, etc.).
- Supports the ongoing adjustment to the configuration of HCM, PY and OM modules of the Umoja solution.
- Assists in the design, development and testing of data models in SAP HANA that are required to build reports in the scope of SAP HCM, PY and OM Modules.
- Assists in the design, development and testing of SAP FIORI applications in respect of the scope of functionality and end-user requirements for SAP HCM, PY and OM Modules.
- Undertakes rigorous testing of the new features in SAP HCM, PY and OM modules.
- Develops Automated Test cases using standard SAP tools.
- Undertakes Integration testing with other SAP modules (such as FI, FM, Treasury, etc.).
Advanced university degree (Master's degree or equivalent) in computer science, information systems or related field. A first-level university degree in similar fields in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree. Certification in SAP HCM modules (particularly Payroll and OM) is desirable. A first-level university degree and no experience will be accepted for candidates who have passed the Young Professionals Programme Examination(YPP)/United Nations National Competitive Recruitment Examination (NCRE) or the General Service to Professional Examination (G to P).
Wage/Fees: not specified
Application process: The applicant should fill the form online
Federico Sconocchia Pisoni
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org