Would you like to work for an organization whose aim is to put the most vulnerable people, women and girl at the centre of everything it does? You will be part of this international team striving to be the best hope for creating lasting change in the world.
For more opportunities go to: International Organizations
Organization: CARE is an international NGO with local staff and community partners in more than 90 countries. We create local solutions to poverty and inequality and we seek dignity for everyone every day and during times of crisis. These solutions have a broad range, from clean water to access to education; from microfinance to ensuring that everyone has nutritious food; from agriculture and climate change to disaster response
Duty Station: Washington, DC
Open To: graduates with proficiency in English
Timeframe: not specified
Deadline: not specified
- Work closely with the Competitive Bids Unit (CBU) to support CARE’s US Government (USG) engagement efforts;
- Analyze trends of USG policies and strategies;
- Review and summarize the Congressional Budget Justification (CBJ) with regards to proposed foreign assistance funding;
- Create marketing materials for CBU;
- As directed, reach out to potential consultants on the consultant roster for interest and availability for specific assignments; reach out to potential consultants for potential interest in being a CARE proposal writing consultant;
- Source senior-level candidates for senior-level positions on USG-funded bids, assist with critical candidate documentation;
- 1st level review of candidate CVs;
- Process service provider agreements, adding all other required information about travel and per diem, etc. as needed;
- Coordinate signatures and fully execute agreement.
- Proficient in English (Verbal & Written);
- Proficient in MS Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access);
- 1st or 2nd level in graduate school is preferred;
- Strong writing and communication skills;
- Experience with Research and Analysis;
- Ability to learn new software and utilize custom databases.
Wage/Fees: not specified
Application process: candidates can fill out the application form in order to apply
edited by Valentina Murace
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org