If you are looking for an opportunity to boost your resume and live an incredible experience in Africa, this is what you are looking for. Apply now and work as Operations Support Officer in Chad.
For more opportunities go to: International Organizations
Organization: Established in 1951, IOM is a Related Organization of the United Nations, and as the leading UN agency in the field of migration, works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
Duty Station: N'Djamena, Chad
Open To: Candidates with a Master’s degree in Political or Social Sciences, International Relations or a related field with two years of relevant professional experience
Timeframe: 6 months with possibility of extension
Deadline: 9 August 2019
- Handle the daily coordination, supervision, support, and guidance on migrant protection activities;
- Plan, coordinate and implement transportation strategies related to the orderly movement of beneficiaries throughout the country;
- Ensure protection mainstreaming and case management as required, this may include liaison with embassies, referral to partners for specific medical or protection services as required;
- Ensure timely implementation of outreach and communication activities.
- Candidates with a Master’s degree in Political or Social Sciences, International Relations or a related field with two years of relevant professional experience;
- University degree in the above fields with four years of relevant professional experience;
- Proficiency in computer skills, including proficiency in Migrant Management Operational Systems Application (MiMOSA) and MS Office Packages;
- Fluency in English and French is required (oral and written). Working knowledge in Arabic is an advantage.
Wage/Fees: not specified
Application process: Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via PRISM, IOM e-Recruitment system. In order to proceed with the application, candidates should create a personal account.
Phone: +41.22.717 9111
edited by Valentina Murace
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org