Do you have good public relations skills? If you are looking for a first experience or a way to grow professionally, join the Cesvi team dedicated to face to face fundraising and become part of this noble cause.
For more opportunities go to: International Organizations
Organization: Cesvi is an Italian laic and independent humanitarian organization, founded in Bergamo in 1985. Being present in 20 countries with 71 foreign branches, it operates all over the world to face the most serious humanitarian crises and to carry out projects to fight poverty and further sustainable development. In Italy, the organization serves the community through its face-to-face fundraising teams, in constant search for resources to implement the organization's activities.
Duty Station: Italian provinces of Monza Brianza, Milan, Udine, Bergamo
Open To: Candidates willing to work in the near provinces if necessary. Previous experience is not required
Timeframe: not specified
Deadline: 30 June 2019
Job description: as part of the face-to-face teams, the main tasks include:
- fostering and ensuring the subscription of new regular donations;
- involving and interacting with potential donors in public and private places or at events;
- carrying out activities in shopping centres and strategic locations or through occupations of public land, in the reference province and neighbouring areas;
- meetings with donors really interested in starting a lasting relationship with Cesvi and with the beneficiaries of the supported project;
- fundraising especially concerned with Cesvi's projects in Italy and around the world.
- communication and relationship skills;
- orientation to the achievement of objectives;
- aptitude for teamwork;
- motivation and reliability;
- availability to work in the territory when necessary;
- hourly flexibility;
- availability to work at the end of the week with the possibility of choosing between 3 and 5 working days per week;
- the position is also suitable for people with no previous experience.
Wage/Fees: in addition to the monthly salary, travel costs are also covered
Application process: candidates can fill out the form on the page of the offer and attach their resume
24128 Bergamo, via Broseta 68/a
Phone: +39 035 2058058
edited by Valentina Murace
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org