EFSA is looking for a brilliant Communications Officer to join a busy team working across editorial, digital communications, media and social media.
For more opportunities go to: Europe
Organization: EFSA, The European Food Safety Authority is the agency of the European Union that provides independent scientific advice and communicates on existing and emerging risks associated with the food chain.
Duty Station: Parma, Italy
Open To: Seasoned communications professionals with at least six years of experience in multi-regional or national coordination
Timeframe: since a position becomes available till 31/12/2020
Deadline: 25 November 2019
Job description: • Research, develop and write engaging content ensuring accuracy, consistency and coherence both for corporate and scientific topics;
- Design and implement cooperation activities to strengthen coordinated risk communication between EFSA and its partners at European and national level;
- Develop and monitor communication plans and provide communications advice to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Manage networks of risk communicators at a national and international level;
- Take the lead or contribute as required to project-related activities in the area of communications, including campaigns and priority topics;
- Identify issues related to risk communications that may impact EFSA’s reputation and proactively make proposals to exploit opportunities and mitigate risks;
- Coordinate the activities of colleagues in the delivery of the Unit’s workplan, as required;
- Supervise the quality of communications material produced by colleagues in terms of clarity, coherence, and consistency.
Qualifications: a) A level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least four (4) years attested by a diploma in one of the following fields: journalism, communications, social sciences or any related discipline;
- b) A level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least three (3) years attested by a diploma in one of the following fields: journalism, communications, social sciences or any related discipline, and in addition at least one (1) year of professional experience.
Application process: Candidates are invited to carefully complete their application, following the instructions in the ANNEX that represents an integral part of this vacancy.
Contact Information: Unspecified
edited by Samuele Busignani
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org