Working as National Desk Assistant at the National Desk of France is not so easy but candidates with previous work experience and excellent communication and interpersonal skills have a good chance to join Eurojust!
For more opportunities go to: Europe
Organization: Eurojust is the EU judicial cooperation body. Through its unique expertise, Eurojust supports, strengthens and improves the coordination of investigations and prosecutions among the competent judicial authorities of EU Member States in the fight against serious and organised cross-border crime.
Duty Station: France
Open To: People with a post-secondary education attested by a diploma
Timeframe: 9 months
- Providing support in the organisation of internal meetings and Eurojust Coordination Meetings initiated by the National Desk, including:
- Drafting agendas, invitations, participant lists, memos and presentations, taking minutes, booking rooms and administrative follow -up;
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements and processing reimbursement claims for external participants;
- Receiving and escorting visitors;
- Providing daily assistance to the administrative management of cases, including data entry in Eurojust’s Case Management System;
- Providing general clerical and secretarial assistance to the members of the National Desk and support underlying administrative processes, including financial administration and mission travel arrangements, induction of new members of the National Desk and support to activities related to the Presidency of the Council of the European Union;
-Supporting external representation activities of the National Member, such as the organisation of national workshops in the Member State;
- Giving administrative assistance to National Desk activities related to reporting obligations towards national authorities
-At least three years of appropriate professional experience
-Have a thorough knowledge (C1) of one of the languages of the European Union and a satisfactory knowledge (B2) of another language of the European Union to the extent necessary for the performance of his/her duties
Wage/Fees: 3305, 26 € per month
Application process: You must submit your application through eRecruitment. Eurojust does not accept applications submitted by any other means.
Click here to apply
Phone: +31 70 412 5000
edited by Federica Mataluna
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org