The ECF Energy Systems Programme works with a wide range of partners in civil society, think tanks, business groups and academia in support of positive action to accelerate the clean energy transition towards decarbonised energy systems well before 2050. They work to build political space for energy system transformation and to develop policy solutions to the related challenges. This job will offer an excellent opportunity to engage with and support a major ECF programme at an important stage in the clean energy transition across Europe. Don’t waste other time, apply now!
For more opportunities go to: Europe.
Organization: The European Climate Foundation (ECF) was founded in 2008 as a major philanthropic initiative to help tackle climate change by fostering the development of a low-carbon society at the national, European and global level.
They support over 280 partner organisations to carry out activities that contribute to the public debate on climate action, drive urgent and ambitious policy in support of the objectives of the Paris Agreement and help deliver a socially responsible transition to a net-zero emissions economy and sustainable society in Europe and around the world.
Duty Station: Brussels, Belgium.
Open To: Candidates with relevant work experience in the field.
Timeframe: Start date: ASAP. Full-time permanent contract.
- Programme support: planning and organising internal and external meetings, processing expenses and invoices, dealing with travel logistics, taking notes in meetings, preparing slides and attending and reporting back from relevant events;
- Grant-making: acting as a liaison between programme colleagues and the grants officer with regards to grant making and grantee reporting cycles. This includes reviewing grantee proposals, evaluating grantee proposals and keeping an overview of the programme budget;
- Research activities: conducting research in support of programme fundraising work and supporting management of ECF commissioned studies. Building familiarity with energy data relevant to EU decarbonisation and regularly communicating findings from major reports to colleagues.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in the EU energy and climate space, experience in the private sector in the field of electricity is an asset;
- Proven experience and ability to work as part of and in support of a team;
- Good understanding and passionate about renewables, electricity markets and digital technologies
- Genuine interest in the mission and values of the ECF;
- Excellent command of the English languages (both spoken and written);
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks;
- Strong administrative and computer skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word);
- Enthusiastic personality, sense of humour and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Wage/Fees: Provided, but not specificated.
Application process: Please fill the form on the offer webpage with the following documents:
- Your CV (in English);
- Cover letter (in English).
edited by Riccardo Testa
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org