You will join writers, designers, digital specialists and communicators. EMBL is an international, friendly and supportive team, with ties to scientists and professionals throughout EMBL and beyond. This role is based in Heidelberg, Germany. Don’t wait too long, apply now!
For more opportunities go to: Europe.
Organization: EMBL is a world-leading life-science research organisation with over 1700 employees from many nations. Connecting these people with one-another, communicating key information, and creating a sense of shared endeavor across the organisation, is the main goal of their internal communications.
Duty Station: Heidelberg, Germany.
Open To: Graduates with relevant experience in the field of internal communication.
Timeframe: Contract duration: 3 years.
- Developing and implementing EMBL’s internal communications strategy;
- Producing high-quality content for our internal communication channels and coordinating campaigns in collaboration with EMBL’s Content and Design teams;
- Organising events for staff;
- Advising and supporting leadership in engaging with staff across the organisation, and establishing processes and tools to support these interactions;
- Building and maintaining close working relationships with key internal stakeholders and advising them on internal communications;
- Operating digital communication channels (intranet, digital signage, and other resources) to engage with staff;
- Identifying new digital tools and developing new formats for internal communications;
- Responding to and communicating about possible crisis events and/or negative incidents;
- Monitoring and evaluating the impact of internal communication activities.
- At least three years of experience in an internal communications role, ideally in a scientific or international organisation;
- A track-record in delivering projects involving a diverse range of stakeholders;
- An excellent command of spoken and written English;
- The ability to create engaging content;
- Good relationship-building skills and the confidence to liaise with senior stakeholders;
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills;
- To ability to maintain confidential information with discretion, tact and diplomacy;
- A proactive, open and professional attitude;
- Experience in working with MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, Adobe creative suite and content management systems;
- Knowledge of other languages besides English and German, particularly French, Italian or Spanish;
- Experience working in an international environment;
- Experience in organising events working with distributed teams.
Wage/Fees: Provided, but not specificated.
Application process: To apply for this position please fill the form on the offer webpage.
edited by Riccardo Testa
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org