JRC’s work has a direct impact on the lives of citizens by contributing with its research outcomes to a healthy and safe environment, secure energy supplies, sustainable mobility and consumer health and safety. The traineeship will take place in the Food Security Unit.
For more opportunities go to: Europe
Organization: As the European Commission's science and knowledge service, the Joint Research Centre (JRC) supports EU policies with independent scientific evidence throughout the whole policy cycle. They create, manage and make sense of knowledge and develop innovative tools and make them available to policy makers.
Duty Station: Ispra (Rome), Italy
Open To: Candidates with a university degree in Agricultural/Geography/Planning/Environmental Sciences, or a related area.
Timeframe: 5 months
Deadline: As soon as possible
Job description: Main tasks:
- supporting the implementation, monitoring and assessment of the Common Agricultural Policy;
- providing quantitative information on landscape features in the agricultural area, which will underpin further assessments on biodiversity and ecosystem services.
- University degree in Agricultural/Geography/Planning/Environmental Sciences, or a related area;
- solid background and experience in analysis of spatial datasets;
- good level of spoken and written English at B2 level.
Wage/Fees: Monthly basic allowance
Application process: After signing in, please fill the application form.
Job description (Code: 2019-IPR-D-000-012488 - ISPRA)
Contact Information: Please, fill the online form for further information
edited by Sara Crepaldi
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org