Are you curious to learn more about work of a diplomatic mission and how the EU Delegation represents EU interests and values around the world? Then a traineeship of up to 6 months within the Political Section of the EU Delegation to the Republic of Serbia is the chance you were waiting for!
For more opportunities go to: Europe
Organization: The European Union (EU) is represented in Lebanon by the EU Delegation, one of 139 EU Delegations around the world. The EU Delegation functions much like an embassy and represents the EU in its dealings with political issues, trade, development, cooperation, etc.
Duty Station: Serbia
Open To: EU citizens who have graduated from a university or equivalent higher-education establishment with at least a Bachelor's level.
Timeframe: October 2019
Deadline: August 2, 2019
Job description: Main tasks:
- creating contact lists, mailing lists and keeping them up to date;
- short translations and summaries of incoming mail for the political section;
- researching and preparing necessary background material on various topics;
- attending events, conferences, taking notes and reporting back;
- summarising official documents, articles, opinion polls etc.
- University degree in political sciences, law or other faculty related to European integration process, i.e. fundamental rights;
- fluent in English and Serbian both written and spoken ;
- good analytical skills and capacity to formulate these in a structured manner;
- ability and willingness to work in an international environment ;
- ability to deliver good quality work output in tight deadlines;
- computer literate with practical experience in Microsoft packages.
Application process: Please send the following documents to the e-mail address: DELEGATION SERBIA ADMINISTRATION:
- a detailed Europass curriculum vitae (CV);
- a cover letter describing why you want to participate in a EU traineeship;
- and an application form.
Please mention in the subject of your e-mail: Funded Traineeship – Political Section
Contact Information: Please, contact
edited by Sara Crepaldi
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org