The European Council for Foreign Relations is looking for someone to join their team in Berlin as Controller. The candidate will be responsible for delivering financial transparency and analysis and the full range of controlling matters, operational and strategic. You must be able to operate independently, pro-actively and effectively with a clear service orientation.
For more opportunities go to: Europe
Organization: ECFR (The European Council on Foreign Relations) is a pan-European initiative which seeks to conduct research and promote informed debate across Europe on the development of coherent, effective and values-based European foreign policy. It has offices in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Rome, Sofia and Warsaw.
Duty Station: Berlin, Germany
Open To: Business graduates with experience in Controlling and accountancy
Timeframe: not specified
Deadline: June 23rd 2019
- Prepare monthly management reports and financial analyses
- Lead the preparation of the annual budget and forecasts
- Support effective management of individual budgets (projects, departments)
- Develop further and maintain effective Controlling structures, tools and processes
- Work closely with the Senior Accountant and support monthly closing of books
- Become financial systems expert and support maintaining up-to-date financial systems
- Undertake ad-hoc analysis and projects
- Relevant hands-on controlling experience, preferably with an international, small to medium sized or not-for-profit background;
- practical accountancy know-how being an additional plus
- Business degree or similar professional/educational standard
- Good knowledge and understanding of budgetary controls, financial management and processes, and project controlling
- Proficient in the use of modern accounting systems and controlling tools, as well as in MS Office
- Self-reliant with high degree of ownership and customer focus; very reliable and quality driven
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Very good written and oral communication skills in German and English
Wage/Fees: not specified
Application process: To apply to this offer you must submit fill in the application form attaching cover letter and CV.
Useful links: job offer
Unter den Linden 17
Tel: +49 (0)30 3250 51 00
edited by Giulia Ibba
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org