The Lisbon Council for Economic Competitiveness and Social Renewal is looking for a new Project Manager and Research Associate for their team. If you are interested in the field of policy-making, this could be the opportunity you were looking for. Check the offer for more informations!
For more opportunities go to: Europe
Organization: The Lisbon Council for Economic Competitiveness and Social Renewal asbl is a Brussels-based think tank and policy network. Established in 2003 in Belgium as a non-profit, non-partisan association, the group is dedicated to making a positive contribution through cutting-edge research and by engaging political leaders and the public at large in a constructive exchange about the economic and social challenges of the 21st century.
Duty Station: Brussels.
Open To: Candidates who:
- Are fluent in English (French and/or Flemish are a plus);
- Fulfill legal requirements to work in Belgium.
Timeframe: not specificated.
Deadline: not specificated.
- Assist in the preparation and successful staging of Lisbon Council events, including drafting high-level programmes, managing teams and keeping participants informed before and after meetings;
- Successfully engage with and manage a community of VIPs, policymakers and stakeholders in an effective, personalised manner;
- Manage the administration and back-up for a team of five researchers;
- Contribute research to projects on an ongoing basis;
- Perform additional tasks pertaining to day-to-day running of the Lisbon Council office, which includes liaising with external service providers;
- Manage a three-room office;
- Report to and assist the president of the Lisbon Council.
- Possess superior organisational skills and pay great attention to detail;
- Have good people skills, including the ability to manage complex events to a very high standard;
- Have knowledge of and an interest in EU policy-making and public policy;
- Show a willingness to learn and be mentored;
- Be an entrepreneurial self-starter and team player with a good work ethic.
Wage/Fees: The candidate will be paid a competitive compensation commensurate with the responsibilities of the role.
edited by Riccardo Testa
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org