Ever wondered what would it be like to work in a multicultural environment such as the city of Brussels? If you have recently graduated, join Political Intelligence and support their work as an intern in the field of Public Affairs!
For more opportunities go to: Europe
Organization: Political Intelligence was established in 1995 in a very small office in Westminster but with big ambitions to provide public affairs support across multiple markets, to reflect both the local variations on certain policy but also to cover the increased role of the European Union in regulating many business sectors.
Duty Station: Bruxelles.
- Interested in being on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors;
- Passion for Public Affairs;
- University level degree.
Timeframe: 4 to 6 months long.
Deadline: 26th May 2019.
Job description: The internship will include EU and Belgium policy research and organisational support for various clients. The office working languages are English, Dutch and French.
Essential job functions:
- Assist in the work for key client accounts;
- Follow debates in the main European Institutions and Belgium political Institutions;
- Prepare regular news reports and political analysis;
- Assist in the coordination and organisation of events;
- Attend conferences, seminars and hearings;
- Research on various issues, as required;
- Writing summaries or short reports;
- Follow the daily news.
- You have strong analytical skills and capacity to analyze and interpret legislation, rules and regulations;
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in Dutch, French and English;
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and social skills;
- You are flexible and can handle multiple tasks independently.
Wage/Fees: There will be an allowance of +/- 800 € per month
edited by Riccardo Testa
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org