Do you like technologies and science? The European Union Satellite Centre has vacancies in the Capability Development Division as Project Office Manager in Madrid, Spain.
For further similar opportunities visit our section: Europe
Organization: The European Union Satellite Centre was founded in 1992 as a Western European Union body and incorporated as an agency into the European Union on 1 January 2002.
The European Union Satellite Centre assures technical development activities in direct support to its operational activities, as well as specialised training for its imagery analysts and external participants from Member States, Third States, international organisations and other EU bodies.
Duty Station: Madrid
- Citizens of an EU Member State;
- Security Clearance to at least SECRET UE, or equivalent.
Timeframe: As soon as possible.Initial appointments are made for a maximum duration of four years with possibility of renewal.
Deadline: Application will be available until the vacancy will be filled.
Assistant of the RTDI Head .
The Project Officer will support the head of the RTDI in any technical and scientific activity, as well as in any execution of R&I projects and initiatives including writing of proposals, procurements and deliverables when required.
He will have charge of supporting the establishment and implementation of use cases, user scenarios, demo and pilot services.
- Secondary education in a relevant field such as Physical Sciences or Engineering attested by a diploma or equivalent qualification;
- A minimum of 3 years relevant professional experience in the EO domain;
- Knowledge of EO principles, tools and services covering the whole data chain;
- Knowledge of satellite image analysis (preferably both optical and SAR);
- Knowledge of programming languages suitable for the implementation of EO applications and services (e.g. Java, Python);
- Excellent command of English and knowledge of another EU language.
- Driving licence.
Wage/Fees: paid but non specified
Application process: please, visit the section “recruitment procedures-how to apply”
and use the SatCen e-recruitment platform by following the link of the reference of the vacancy
edited by Federica Mataluna
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org