Are you looking for an international research fellowship? Are you proficient in Japanese language? This could be the opportunity you were looking for! Check this offer and apply with Hakuho Foundation!
For more opportunities go to: Education.
Organization: Since their founding in 1970, Hakuho Foundation has worked tirelessly to help children grow and develop rich human qualities through the power of language. In 2015, to mark the 45th anniversary of their founding, they further enhanced their fundamentals, allowing them to widen the support that they offer.
Duty Station: Different locations, Japan.
Open To: University students interested in Japanese culture.
Timeframe: Long-term (12-month) and short-term (6-month) fellowships are available.
Job description: With the goals of further strengthening the fundamentals of international research into Japan and deepening understanding of Japan, the Hakuho Japanese Research Fellowship invites leading international researchers of the Japanese language, Japanese language education, Japanese literature and Japanese culture to Japan to conduct residential research.
Qualifications: Researchers working in the fields of Japanese language,Japanese language education, Japanese literature or Japanese culture who reside outside Japan and meet all of the criteria below.
- Affiliated with a higher education or research institution (including postdoctoral scholars, adjunct professors and part-time lecturers), or have equivalent research and educational background;
- Researchers with a doctoral degree (including degree to be granted on or before December 31, 2019) OR an equivalent level of research or education background;
- Sufficient Japanese language proficiency to be able to conduct research in Japanese;
- Non-Japanese national residing outside of Japan or Japanese national who has resided outside Japan for 10 years or more and been active in the academic community ,etc. of the country of their residence;
- Able to stay continuously in Japan for the duration of the Fellowship period and participate in research reporting sessions arranged by the Foundation.
Wage/Fees: Invited fellows will have their airfares, living and research expenses, housing and other expenses necessary for conducting research in Japan covered.
Application process: To apply for this position please fill the form on the offer webpage.
edited by Riccardo Testa
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org