The University of Lyon offers scholarships to international students giving the opportunity to attend Masters in Science and Humanities.
For more opportunities go to: Education
Organization: The École Normale Supérieure de Lyon is an elite French public institution that trains professors, researchers, senior civil servants as well as business and political leaders. Students choose their courses and split their time between training and research in sciences and humanities
Duty Station: Lyon, France
Open To: The offer is addressed to students enrolling in a Master’s degree who have fluency in English (for exact sciences at level B2) and French (for arts, humanities and social sciences, C1 is the level required)
Timeframe: The duration of Masters could be of 1 or 2 years
Deadline: 10 January 2019
Job description: The ENS de Lyon and its partners offer scholarships (Ampère & MILYON Scholarships) for excellent international students to enrol in its Masters programs in the Exact Sciences, the Arts, and Human and Social Sciences (except FEADép Master's programs)
Qualifications: The requirements for both masters are undergraduate degrees and excellent knowledge of English and French.
The candidacy for Masters in Humanities requires:
- a summary of your research project in French (maximum 3 pages);
- the reasons for the choice;
- the methodological direction with an indicative bibliography, a list of personal publications or participations in interviews;
- a certificate of competence in French: DALF, DELF, TCF.
The application for a Masters in Science includes:
- a certificate of competence in French (DALF, DELF, TCF) and in English (IELTS or TOEFL).
If the candidate comes from a French-speaking country, he can insert a letter in French, on the contrary, attach a letter stating the origin.
Wage: The winner of the scholarship will perceive an amount of 1,000 € a month
Application process: To submit the applications, fill in the online form.
The application has:
- two reference forms from professors who have knowledge of applicant’s work (applicant can find the form of reference in the official link);
- motivation Letter;
- curriculum Vitae;
- certified copies of University degrees, in French or in English (ex: Bachelor degree);
- a transcript of grades for past and present studies, in French or in English.
The results will be available on February, 2019.
If your application is accepted, you will receive a letter of pre-enrolment and the procedures to be followed for enrolment.
Students coming from a country with CEF procedure will receive afterwards instructions to register via Campus France.
15 parvis René Descartes - BP 7000
69342 Lyon Cedex 07 - FRANCE
Descartes Campus : +33 (0) 4 37 37 60 00
Monod Campus : +33 (0) 4 72 72 80 00
edited by Francesca Castiglione
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org