Join to the MBA Access Tour in Milan on January, 30 and get in touch one-to-one with the best business schools of the world. Begin the travel that changes your life with an MBA!
Date: Tuesday, January 30, 2018
Hour: From 5 pm to 10pm (by invitation)
Place: The Westin Palace Milan, Piazza della Repubblica 20
You will have the chance to:
-One-to-One and small groups meeting, with the Directors of the admission office of MBA
-Round table on B-scuole and Alumni
-Individual advisory sessions and preparation to the GMAT test
-Many scholarship opportunities
-Get the chance to win free GMAT
With the registration to the one-to-one* MBA event your profile will be linked and selected for the individual meeting with the business schools you are interested in.
* 20 min one-to-one meeting to discuss about your MBA project
MBA Access Tour involves the most prestigious business schools of the world. Among these:
London Business School, INSEAD, IESE Business School, University of Chicago-Booth, HEC Paris, IE Business School, Georgetown University, Cambridge Judge Business School, Università di Hong Kong, Copenhagen Business School, Esade Business School, Kellogg - WHU, Hult international Business School, Manchester Business School, SDA Bocconi, Rotterdam School of Management and many others!
Limited seating for the one-to-one meeting. We recommend the registration. To receive your free invitation, register here.
The full-time International MBA is a master program, completely held in English language, addressed to young talents from Italy and abroad. The participants will experience a very challenging environment and will
gain real-world skills to be successful players in the global competition. The International MBA program provides students with an international Faculty and the best from the Italian way to do business in the world. The International MBA is open to highly motivated candidates with at least 2 years of work experience, proved interest in operating in international and multicultural environments, and particularly willing to achieve executive positions in medium-sized highly specialized multinational companies.
- Internationalization of processes and competencies
- 360° managerial competencies with a main focus on internationalization, such as International Human Resources, International Management, and Intercultural Business Negotiation
- Leadership tools to develop soft skills and effectively interact with international buyers, colleagues, competitors
- Engaging with the World meetings to learn to approach different countries.
Why choose CUOA Business School’s International MBA
- Business in practice: Business Games, Business Plans
- Visits to leading companies that represent the finest “Made in Italy”
- Creativity and Innovation Labs at illycaffè and Brunello Cucinelli
- 3 months project works on real business cases with companies operating in international markets
- The opportunity to live Italian art and culture, nature, sport and relaxation activities, fashion and craftsmanship
- Country-based Scholarship Program aiming to promote international diversity and facilitate enrolment of talented individuals from developing and emerging economies.
Duration and schedule
3rd edition: 2016, November 9th - 2017, July 28th
9 months, full time program: over 400 hours of in-class lectures.
CUOA Business School
CUOA is a leading Business School and one of the most active centers in Italy for the development and promotion of managerial and entrepreneurial skills. One of the most distinctive features of CUOA Business School is its history and its strong, rooted connection to the territory, which can boast excellent entrepreneurs and executives. Not only do over 3.500 local businesses collaborate with the Business School, but CUOA has also developed collaborations with foreign partners in order to offer successful international training courses which have been attended by students from different countries and led to the development of many projects in various parts of the globe.